Adsense

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Thumbs up! The Splash Speaker Review!

What is it?

Just as the name suggests its a speaker which is splash proof!

It connects to your smartphones and other devices with bluetooth!

This really is a great piece of kit, not only because of the splash proofiness but because of the sound quality! You can turn the volume right up and there's no fuzziness, and the general playback is great with no tinnyness to it. 

Once you have turned on the speaker (followed by a nice tune) it will show an LED to confirm its on. Then once connected, you can start playing your media. Yes I was pleased to find out the speaker not only plays songs but acts as speakers for everything else too, so you can listen to your movies! Or even play games with it connected. ANGRY BIRDS in mega sound!!

The speaker is quite small too which makes it perfect for when you're out and about, maybe you're a musician and need to show off your wares, or maybe you're one of those ignorant people on the buses who insist on playing they're terrible music to the other poor passengers...possibilities are endless!

This speaker also acts as a hands free kit, which is extremely useful! Go down to the beach with the family, speak over hands free on the way down and then use the speaker on the beach while playing with the kids.. Perfick!

Oh! I nearly forgot to mention the weight and feel of the speaker which is kind of rubbery and nice and weighty so you get the feel of value for money.


What I thought

If you cant already tell, I've been pretty impressed with the overall quality and usefulness of this little gadget. Personally I won't really be using the splash proofness of this gadget since I can only think of two places where music maybe nice with water about; the beach (which would be great, but I HATE sand!) or around the pool (but that might be rude?) so to be honest I've been using this to play my iTunes; song and movie collections! Extremely handy when I was decorating my daughters room and even while doing the washing up (Aha! Another place with water!!!)


The Verdict

A very useful gadget which has kept me entertained since I got it!! I always think It's a bit,of a nightmare needing to connect the USB to charge bluetooth devices, I just wish they were all solar powered.. SPLASH SPEAKER 2.0??! Saying that though, some people really love it, and to be honest charging via USB hasn't been much of a chore..I'm guessing because the speaker is so good I'd do anything to get it going again! 

If I didn't have one of these already I'd probably go out and get one! Although they're currently sold on www.gizoo.co.uk for £34.95 which is pretty reasonable for the quality!

Go to Gizoo for more information and to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment